Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boston Expo

This weekend will be pure pleasure to be at the bakery. Sara, Melanie and I are attending the Northeast Health Food Expo in Boston and everytime I go, I learn so much from the workshops and see so many different ways to prepare foods. This is also our last hurrah before Melanie goes to Texas for the winter and Sara and I prepare for our move into a permanent, bigger place. So I am posting the menu this week, but hope you will allow me a few differences if I find something incredible that I must try upon returning.

REGULAR

Braided Challah Bread
Honey Graham Bread
Whole Wheat and Flax Seed Bread
Sourdough Baquettes

Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Fruit Scones
Blueberry Muffins
Cranberry Nut Bars
Cinnamon Rolls
Fruit Pinwheels

Gingersnaps
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

GLUTEN FREE

Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Chocolate Whoopie Pies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake

Molasses Crinkle Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Brioche Bread
Olive Oil Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment