Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation

I went to my classes Kindergarten graduation tonight, next week I will go to an eighth grade graduation, two weeks ago it was college graduation and this weekend it will be high school graduation. It seems as though we graduate through life many times, and hold celebrations along the way. Of course, what do we do at all of these celebrations...we eat! I love treats and baked goods, they are the essence of good memories and celebrations, however I always tell my nutritional clients to enjoy them, but make sure they are of the highest quality possible, so that your body knows what sort of decadence is going in. That is why our bakery is an organic bakery, we want to use only the highest quality ingredients and be able to enjoy those treats without shocking our bodies. Come by and see what I mean!

Saturday, June 12th menu

Regular

Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Spelt Cinnamon Rolls
Fruit filled coffee cake
Blueberry Scones
Lemon Filled Poppy Muffins
Assorted Cupcakes

Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Ten Grain Bread
Baguettes and Boule


Gingersnap cookies


GLUTEN FREE

Vegan Banana Blueberry Bread
Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Chocolate Cupcakes
Lemon Scones
Cinnamon Rolls

Sourdough Bread
Oatmeal Bread
Brioche

Hedgehogs

No comments:

Post a Comment