Monday, June 21, 2010

Bakery Travels

This week my husband and I have been in Washington state and Las vegas. We spent one day bakery hopping, in Washington. The bakeries we went to were fun, funky and for the most part delicious. It is always nice to get new ideas from others. There was one bakery that had the greatest bread display shelf, another had a fantastic retail and bakery set up (this one was on the edge of the national forest and there were only three other buildings in the area) but it was packed and gave me a lot of inspiration. I immediately went back to my brother and sister in law's place, got out my notebook and redesigned my new space in our 2011 building. I cannot wait until we move in and the set up will be warm, inviting and funky! Until then, I am inspired to create and bake my way through a fantastic summer in our current building. We return in time for our opening summer weekend, the 26th. This summer we will be open Wednesday through Sunday. We need Monday and Tuesday to work on our new building and fantastic planning:) Our hours will be 8 to 3, but if you are around earlier, don't hesitate to stop in and get something fresh out of the oven.

REMINDER: Crepes day is Sunday and we will have sandwiches available. See you then!



For Saturday the 26th Our menu is:



Regular



White Spelt Bread

Olive Oil Bread

Ten Grain Bread

Baguettes



Pecan Rolls

Cinnamon Rolls

Cranberry Scones

Carrot Cake Whoopee Pies

Strawberry/Blueberry Muffins

Almond Bear Claws

Eclairs

Chocolate Whoopee Pies



Triple Ginger Cookies

Kitchen Sink cookies



Blueberry Coffee Cake



GLUTEN FREE



Sourdough Bread

Brioche Bread

Olive Oil Bread



Chocolate Cupcakes

Coconut Macaroons

Carrot Cake Whoopee Pies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

Banana Blueberry Bread

Pecan Rolls



Ginger Cookies

Hedgehogs

1 comment:

  1. Was this fantastic bakery set up in Stehekin, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete